Salesforce (CRM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Public Storage (PSA) offers to acquire Life Storage (LSI) in all-stock deal worth $11 billion
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Salesforce (NYSE: CRM) reported Q3 EPS of $1.40, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $1.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.84 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.83 billion.
Salesforce sees Q4 2023 EPS of $1.35-$1.37, versus the consensus of $1.34. Salesforce sees Q4 2023 revenue of $7.932-8.032 billion, versus the consensus of $8.02 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Salesforce (CRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regeneron shares rise as eczema drug sales help drugmaker post Q4 earnings beat
- Significant 3M (MMM) investor concerned with the company's leadership - WSJ
- Gilead Sciences shares gain after topping expectations despite lower remdesivir sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!