SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.59
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ: SIVB) reported Q2 EPS of $9.09, $2.59 better than the analyst estimate of $6.50.
"Thriving markets for our clients, an improving economy, and effective execution contributed to another quarter of exceptional performance and profitability," said Greg Becker, President and CEO of SVB Financial Group. "Our excellent results and improved full year growth outlook underscore the importance of our continued focus on the innovation economy, and further validate our ongoing investments in employee enablement, client experience, and infrastructure enhancement to drive and support our growth. In addition, we are investing opportunistically, as we said we would in expanding our capabilities through private banking, wealth management, and investment banking, to meet the full range of our clients’ needs. The innovation economy offers tremendous opportunities for growth and we are focused on making the right decisions and investments now to benefit from that growth over the long-term."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SVB Financial Group (SIVB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accenture (ACN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Brink's (BCO) Guides FY21 Revenue Below Consensus
- KB Home (KBH) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!