SPS Commerce (SPSC) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SPS Commerce (NASDAQ: SPSC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.46, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $94.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $91.29 million.
SPS Commerce sees Q3 2021 EPS of $0.40-$0.41, versus the consensus of $0.42. SPS Commerce sees Q3 2021 revenue of $96.7-97.5 million, versus the consensus of $94.2 million.
SPS Commerce sees FY2021 EPS of $1.68-$1.71, versus the consensus of $1.68. SPS Commerce sees FY2021 revenue of $380.6-382.1 million, versus the consensus of $372.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SPS Commerce (SPSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Tarena Int'l (TEDU) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.22/sh
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Subsidiary Jinko Solar Co., Ltd. Provides Preliminary Estimates of Revenue and Net Income for the First Nine Months of 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!