SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH) Tops Q1 EPS by 56c
- Futures lower after Tesla, IBM quarterly results
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGH) reported Q1 EPS of $2.16, $0.56 better than the analyst estimate of $1.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $467.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $461.3 million.
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. sees Q2 2022 EPS of $1.80-$2.20, versus the consensus of $1.49. SMART Global Holdings, Inc. sees Q2 2022 revenue of $440-480 million, versus the consensus of $458 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 32c, Updates Guidance
- Ally Financial (ALLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 27c
- Chart Industries (GTLS) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c, Guides FY21 Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!