SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) Misses Q2 EPS by 14c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAGE Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SAGE) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.83), $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.69). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.01 million.
- Announced positive topline data from pivotal WATERFALL Study of zuranolone in patients with MDD showing statistically significant and clinically meaningful reduction in depressive symptoms at Day 15, primary endpoint
- Continued pipeline expansion and acceleration advancing all three brain health franchises, including first patient dosed in SAGE-718 PARADIGM Parkinson’s disease Study Part B and initiation of Phase 1 program for SAGE-689
- Updated enrollment guidance for Phase 3 SKYLARK Study of zuranolone in women with PPD with topline data now expected mid-2022
- Company announces REDWOOD and RAINFOREST Studies not expected to be required for a potential zuranolone NDA submission
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- 3M (MMM) PT Lowered to $172 at UBS on Supply Chain Constraints
- BMO Capital Downgrades Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!