S&P Global (SPGI) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) reported Q2 EPS of $1.44, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $1.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.48 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.43 billion.
S&P Global sees FY2016 EPS of $5.05-$5.20, versus prior guidance of $5.00-$5.15 and the consensus of $5.15.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on S&P Global (SPGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Knight Transportation (KNX) at Buy
- County Bancorp (ICBK) Announces 29.7% Drop in Non-Performing Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!