S&P Global (SPGI) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) reported Q1 EPS of $1.62, $0.24 better than the analyst estimate of $1.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.45 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.37 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on S&P Global (SPGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/17: (KULR) (CLSD) (STSA) Higher; (CVAC) (CRTD) (NOVN) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades New Oriental Education (EDU) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!