Rollins (ROL) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- S&P 500, Dow open higher on earnings optimism
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/26: Retailers Dollar Tree, Macy's, and Williams-Sonoma Jump on Results; Nutanix, Snowflake, NVIDIA Fall (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rollins (NYSE: ROL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.14, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $600.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $585.03 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rollins (ROL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medtronic (MDT) Sinks 6% on Disappointing Earnings and Guidance as Macro Issues Weigh, Analyst Warns Issues Might Not Resolve 'Near Term'
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Enservco, Teladoc, Rollins, and Tupperware and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Senesco Technologies, Inc. (SNT) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.05
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!