Rogers (ROG) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c, Offers Q1 Guidance
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rogers (NYSE: ROG) reported Q4 EPS of $1.58, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $1.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $210.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $203.53 million.
Rogers sees Q1 2021 EPS of $1.72-$1.87, versus the consensus of $1.29. Rogers sees Q1 2021 revenue of $215-225 million, versus the consensus of $204.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rogers (ROG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Financial (PFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 34c
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) Tops Q1 EPS by 58c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance, Offers FY21 Revs. View, 2Q EPS/Revs. Outlook
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!