Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (RKLB) Q1 Revenues Beat; Guides Q2 Revenue Higher
- Wall Street opens flat with focus on Fed meeting minutes
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Apple Price Target, Sees Stock Plunging to $82 if Deeper Recession
- Walmart (WMT) to Introduce New Fuel and Pickup Fees for Suppliers - WSJ
- Oil prices rebound from Tuesday tumble as supply concerns return
- Just Eat Takeaway (TKAYF) Shares Soar After Amazon Takes Stake in Grubhub Unit
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: RKLB) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.06), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $40.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $27.48 million.
Rocket Lab USA, Inc. sees Q2 2022 revenue of $51-54 million, versus the consensus of $41 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (RKLB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP) Acquired by The Paper Excellence for $20.50/sh Plus Contingent Rights
- Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (RKLB) to Launch Responsive Space Missions for National Reconnaissance Office
- ExxonMobil (XOM) 8K Reveals Record Downstream Results - BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!