Robinhood (HOOD) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c; Guides Lower
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Robinhood (NASDAQ: HOOD) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.49), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.45). Revenue for the quarter came in at $363 million versus the consensus estimate of $362.1 million.
Robinhood sees Q1 2022 revenue of less than $340 million, versus the consensus of $448.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Robinhood (HOOD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap (GPS) Stock Crashes 20% on Trimmed Outlook, Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Underweight 6 Weeks After Upgrading to EW
- Marvell (MRVL) Shares Soar on Earnings Beat but Analyst Warns Durability Concerns Seem Unlikely to Fade
- Not so Big: Big Lots (BIG) Tumbles as Sales Miss Estimates, Analyst Says COVID-19 Helped Company to Over-earn
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!