Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
Richardson Electronics Ltd (NASDAQ: RELL) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.01), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.5 million.
Richardson Electronics Ltd sees Q2 2014 revenue of $34-36 million, versus the consensus of $35.10 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Amwell (AMWL) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Vroom (VRM) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Below Consensus, 2Q Revenues Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!