Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Posts Q4 Loss of 17c/Share
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Richardson Electronics Ltd (NASDAQ: RELL) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.17), $0.18 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $35 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- GoHealth Inc. (GOCO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Amdocs (DOX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers 3Q EPS/Revenues Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!