Richardson Electronics (RELL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Beats on Revenues
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.06, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $40.5 million.
“I am pleased to report an operating income of $0.9 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2019 as compared to a $15,000 operating income in the first quarter of fiscal 2018,” said Edward J. Richardson, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President. “Achieving a 19.4% increase in revenue over the prior year is a good start. We will need to stay focused on our key initiatives as we face a temporary slowdown in the semiconductor wafer fab market. We continue to be excited about the growth in PMT associated with our investments in new power and microwave technologies, as well as the introduction of our new ALTA750TM CT Tube,” Mr. Richardson concluded.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Richardson Electronics (RELL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) sees adjusted net loss of $2 billion for Q2, says customer deposits increased
- Accenture (ACN) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Updates FY Guidance
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Neutral on Inability to Pass Through Inflation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!