Richardson Electronics (RELL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Beats on Revenues
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.06, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $40.5 million.
“I am pleased to report an operating income of $0.9 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2019 as compared to a $15,000 operating income in the first quarter of fiscal 2018,” said Edward J. Richardson, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President. “Achieving a 19.4% increase in revenue over the prior year is a good start. We will need to stay focused on our key initiatives as we face a temporary slowdown in the semiconductor wafer fab market. We continue to be excited about the growth in PMT associated with our investments in new power and microwave technologies, as well as the introduction of our new ALTA750TM CT Tube,” Mr. Richardson concluded.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Richardson Electronics (RELL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bio-key International, Inc. (BKYI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Infinity Pharma (INFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Miss
- Forma Therapeutics Holdings (FMTX) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!