Richardson Electronics (RELL) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.21
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.21), versus ($0.15) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.3 million, versus $33.5 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Richardson Electronics (RELL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Upstart (UPST) Jumps After Beating Q1 Estimates and Smashing Guidance Views, Long Runway of Growth Ahead Says Analyst
- Superior Drilling Products (SDPI) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
- Tower Semiconductor (TSEM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!