Richardson Electronics (RELL) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.02/Share
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.02), versus $0.13 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $41.3 million, versus $39.1 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Richardson Electronics (RELL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- MedAvail Holdings, Inc (MDVL) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Mid-Point Guidance Below Consensus
- KORU Medical Systems (KRMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!