Richardson Electronics (RELL) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.01
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.01, versus ($0.18) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $39.1 million, versus $33.8 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Richardson Electronics (RELL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Tattooed Chef (TTCF) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- ON24, Inc. (ONTF) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 EPS/Revenues Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!