Richardson Electronics (RELL) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.20/Share
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.20), versus ($0.10) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.4 million, versus $37.1 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Richardson Electronics (RELL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amdocs (DOX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers 3Q EPS/Revenues Outlook
- Vroom (VRM) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Below Consensus, 2Q Revenues Above Consensus
- Bumble (BMBL) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.73, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!