Richardson Electronics (RELL) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.18), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.6 million.
“With half of the fiscal year behind us and significant investments in our management team and growth initiatives, everyone is focused on sales growth,” said Edward J. Richardson, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President. “Since the end of second quarter of fiscal 2016, backlog has increased appreciably with several million dollar orders that will ship this fiscal year. In addition, we continue to explore acquisitions that are in line with our initiatives, but where we can’t find suitable targets, we will invest organically,” Mr. Richardson concluded.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Richardson Electronics (RELL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Greif Inc (GEF) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.00, Raises FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!