Resources Connection (RGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c
- Stocks sputter as growth fears offset China COVID shift
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Apple (AAPL): Morgan Stanley cuts iPhone estimates again, expects revenue miss
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Resources Connection (NASDAQ: RGP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.60, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $204.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $205 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Resources Connection (RGP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mobileye (MBLY) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Higher
- MongoDB (MDB) shares surge after topping analyst expectations
- SentinelOne, Inc. (S) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!