Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) Posts Q2 Loss of 69c/Share
- Nasdaq 100 futures hit record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- 'A Stampede for Clean Energy': Amazon (AMZN) Commits to Buy More Renewable Energy, Becomes the Top All-Time US Corporate Buyer
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.69), $0.28 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.41). Revenue for the quarter came in at $107.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $121.51 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regeneron to Participate in Guggenheim Biopharma Strategy Series
- TIkTok Owner ByteDance Reports a 111% Jump in Revenue, Considers Listing in Hong Kong or New York After Hitting $300 Billion Valuation
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!