Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) Misses Q1 EPS by 36c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.58, $0.36 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $626 million versus the consensus estimate of $609.04 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) at Buy
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!