Regeneron Pharma (REGN) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.49, Wider than Views
- European shares strain for momentum even after Powell reassurance
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- 'A Stampede for Clean Energy': Amazon (AMZN) Commits to Buy More Renewable Energy, Becomes the Top All-Time US Corporate Buyer
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) reported Q1 loss of ($0.49), $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $112.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $117.02 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regeneron to Participate in Guggenheim Biopharma Strategy Series
- Regeneron (REGN) REGEN-COV Phase 3 RECOVERY Trial Meets Primary Outcome, Improving Survival in Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients Lacking an Immune Response to SARS-CoV-2
- REGEN-COV™ (casirivimab and imdevimab) Phase 3 RECOVERY Trial Meets Primary Outcome, Improving Survival in Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients Lacking an Immune Response to SARS-CoV-2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!