Regeneron (REGN) Tops Q4 EPS by 70c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) reported Q4 EPS of $5.23, $0.70 better than the analyst estimate of $4.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.58 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.5 billion.
- Fourth quarter 2017 EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection U.S. net sales increased 14% to $975 million versus fourth quarter 2016 and full year 2017 EYLEA U.S. net sales increased 11% to $3.70 billion versus full year 2016
- Fourth quarter 2017 EYLEA global net sales(1) increased 19% to $1.61 billion versus fourth quarter 2016 and full year 2017 EYLEA global net sales(1) increased 14% to $5.93 billion versus full year 2016
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regeneron (REGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
- Stifel Resumes Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Hold
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!