Regeneron (REGN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) reported Q4 EPS of $3.04, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $3.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.23 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.3 billion.
"The hard work of our scientists over the last decades has brought Regeneron to the next phase of our evolution - this year we anticipate launching two additional important therapies, significantly expanding our impact for patients with serious diseases and our company\'s growth potential," said Leonard S. Schleifer, M.D., Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Regeneron. "In March, we look forward to the potential U.S. approval of Dupixent, our innovative and breakthrough IL4/13 blocking antibody, in adults with atopic dermatitis. We believe Dupixent may have the potential to help additional patients with serious allergic diseases, with pivotal Phase 3 data in adult asthma patients expected later this year. We are also studying Dupixent in patients with nasal polyps and pediatric patients with asthma or atopic dermatitis."
FY 2017 GUIDANCE
EYLEA U.S. net product sales
Single digit percentage growth over 2016
Sanofi reimbursement of Regeneron commercialization-related expenses
$400 million - $450 million
Non-GAAP unreimbursed R&D(2) (4)
$950 million - $1.025 billion
Non-GAAP SG&A(2) (4)
$1.175 billion - $1.250 billion
Effective tax rate
$375 million - $450 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regeneron (REGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- CubeSmart (CUBE) PT Raised to $51 at Stifel
- NACCO Industries (NC) Announces Notification Of Contract Mining Agreement Termination For The Navajo Mine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!