Regeneron (REGN) Tops Q3 EPS by 69c, Revenues Beat
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) reported Q3 EPS of $5.87, $0.69 better than the analyst estimate of $5.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.66 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.64 billion.
- Third quarter 2018 EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection U.S. net sales increased 7% to $1.02 billion versus third quarter 2017, and third quarter 2018 EYLEA global net sales(1) increased 11% to $1.68 billion versus third quarter 2017
- U.S. launch of Libtayo® (cemiplimab-rwlc) Injection for the treatment of patients with cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (CSCC) underway
- U.S. launch of Dupixent® (dupilumab) Injection in patients with moderate-to-severe asthma underway
- FDA approval of EYLEA for an every 12-week dosing regimen in patients with wet age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD)
- Positive Phase 3 trial results showed that EYLEA improved diabetic retinopathy and reduced vision-threatening complications
- Positive results reported from Phase 3 Dupixent trials in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps (CRSwNP) and Phase 3 fasinumab trial in patients with chronic pain from osteoarthritis of the knee or hip
"Regeneron continues to grow and diversify our business, while continuing to deliver very strong financial results. In addition to EYLEA reaching over $1 billion in quarterly U.S. net sales, we also made significant progress with Dupixent, a key driver of future growth, and launched Libtayo, our first immuno-oncology therapy," said Leonard S. Schleifer, M.D., Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Regeneron. "Dupixent is now approved in the U.S. for both atopic dermatitis and asthma and under regulatory review for the treatment of adolescents with atopic dermatitis - with another submission planned in chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps. We also recently reported positive Phase 3 results for EYLEA in diabetic retinopathy, and expect an FDA action on our supplemental application for this indication in the first half of 2019."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regeneron (REGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- CAI International (CAI) to Be Acquired by Mitsubishi HC for $56/Share, 47% Premium
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades New Oriental Education (EDU) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!