Regeneron (REGN) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c, Beats on Revenues
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) reported Q3 EPS of $3.99, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $3.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.46 billion.
- Third quarter 2017 EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection U.S. net sales increased 12% to $953 million versus third quarter 2016
- Third quarter 2017 EYLEA global net sales(1) increased 15% to $1.52 billion versus third quarter 2016
- Third quarter 2017 GAAP net income per diluted share increased 46% to $3.32 versus third quarter 2016. Third quarter 2017 non-GAAP net income per diluted share increased 27% to $3.99 versus third quarter 2016.
- Phase 3 EYLEA PANORAMA study for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy is fully enrolled with U.S. regulatory submission expected in 2018
- Appellate court ordered a new trial and vacated permanent injunction in U.S. Praluent® patent case
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regeneron (REGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!