Regeneron (REGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 75c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) reported Q2 EPS of $5.45, $0.75 better than the analyst estimate of $4.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.56 billion.
- Second quarter 2018 GAAP net income per diluted share increased by 44% to $4.82 versus second quarter 2017 and second quarter 2018 non-GAAP net income per diluted share increased 31% to $5.45 versus second quarter 2017
- Second quarter 2018 EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection U.S. net sales increased 8% to $992 million versus second quarter 2017 and second quarter 2018 EYLEA global net sales(1) increased 13% to $1.66 billion versus second quarter 2017
- Positive results reported from Phase 3 trial of Dupixent® (dupilumab) in adolescents with inadequately controlled moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis
The Company's updated full year 2018 financial guidance consists of the following components:
Sanofi collaboration revenue: Sanofi reimbursement of Regeneron commercialization-related expenses
$455 million–$485 million
(previously $450 million–$485 million)
Non-GAAP unreimbursed R&D(2)(4)
$1.210 billion–$1.260 billion
(previously $1.230 billion–$1.310 billion)
$1.340 billion–$1.390 billion
(previously $1.325 billion–$1.395 billion)
Effective tax rate
$410 million–$450 million
(previously $420 million–$480 million)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Meten EdtechX (METX) Reports 247.8% Increase in Gross Billing and a 163.9% Increase in Students Enrollment of its Junior ELT Business in May
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!