Regeneron (REGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) reported Q2 EPS of $2.89, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $2.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $999 million versus the consensus estimate of $887.81 million.
Regeneron has fifteen fully human monoclonal antibodies generated using the Company's VelocImmune® technology in clinical development, including five in collaboration with Sanofi(5). In addition to Praluent, highlights from the antibody pipeline include:
Sarilumab, the Company's antibody targeting IL-6R for rheumatoid arthritis, is currently being studied in the global Phase 3 SARIL-RA program. The Company and Sanofi plan to submit a Biologics License Application (BLA) in the United States by the end of 2015.
Dupilumab, the Company's antibody that blocks signaling of IL-4 and IL-13, is currently being studied in atopic dermatitis, asthma, nasal polyps in patients with chronic sinusitis, and eosinophilic esophagitis.
- Multiple Phase 3 studies of dupilumab in atopic dermatitis are currently underway. Phase 3 pivotal trials in atopic dermatitis are fully enrolled.
- The second pivotal study of dupilumab in patients with uncontrolled persistent asthma was initiated in the second quarter of 2015.
Fasinumab, an antibody targeting Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), entered Phase 2b/3 clinical development (sixteen-week study) for pain due to osteoarthritis in the second quarter of 2015.
REGN2222, an antibody targeting the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), recently entered Phase 3 clinical development(5).
REGN2176-3, a combination product comprised of an antibody to PDGFR-beta co-formulated with EYLEA, entered Phase 2 clinical development for the treatment of neovascular age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD) in the second quarter of 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regeneron (REGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Stifel Resumes Covenant Logistics Group Inc. (CVLG) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!