Regeneron (REGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 104c, Sales Beat
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) reported Q2 EPS of $4.17, $1.04 better than the analyst estimate of $3.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.47 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.35 billion.
Raised estimated full year 2017 EYLEA U.S. net sales growth guidance to approximately 10% over 2016.
"In the first half of 2017, we continued to bring our market-leading therapy EYLEA to more patients with retinal diseases, resulting in strong global sales. We also markedly expanded our positive impact on patient lives with two important new product launches for serious diseases, Dupixent for moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis and Kevzara for moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis," said Leonard S. Schleifer, M.D., Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Regeneron. "The Dupixent U.S. launch in moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis is proceeding well, with a very positive reception in the physician and patient community and strong commercial execution. In the second half of the year, we anticipate EU approval for Dupixent in atopic dermatitis, as well as Phase 3 study results and a potential U.S. regulatory submission for Dupixent in uncontrolled asthma."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regeneron (REGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
- FedEx (FDX) Price Target Raised at Barclays on Strong Results Expectations
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals (RXRX) Announces Multi-Year Collaboration with Mila for Tech-Enabled Drug Discovery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!