Regeneron (REGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c, Updates FY Guidance
- Nasdaq 100 futures hit record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- 'A Stampede for Clean Energy': Amazon (AMZN) Commits to Buy More Renewable Energy, Becomes the Top All-Time US Corporate Buyer
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) reported Q1 EPS of $4.67, $0.35 better than the analyst estimate of $4.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.51 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.51 billion.
2018 Financial Guidance(3)
The Company's updated full year 2018 financial guidance consists of the following components:
Sanofi collaboration revenue: Sanofi reimbursement of Regeneron commercialization-related expenses
$450 million–$485 million
(previously $450 million–$500 million)
Non-GAAP unreimbursed R&D(2)(4)
$1.230 billion–$1.310 billion
(previously $1.230 billion–$1.330 billion)
$1.325 billion–$1.395 billion
(previously $1.350 billion–$1.450 billion)
Effective tax rate
$420 million–$480 million
(previously $420 million–$500 million)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regeneron (REGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- KKR & Co. (KKR) to Invest in Leading ANZ Edtech Company Education Perfect
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!