Regeneron (REGN) Misses Q4 EPS by 48c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) reported Q4 EPS of $2.83, $0.48 worse than the analyst estimate of $3.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.17 billion.
In the fourth quarter of 2015, net sales of EYLEA in the United States increased 44% to $746 million from $518 million in the fourth quarter of 2014. For the full year of 2015, net sales of EYLEA in the United States increased 54% to $2.676 billion from $1.736 billion for the full year 2014. Overall distributor inventory levels remained within the Company's one- to two-week targeted range.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regeneron (REGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) at Buy
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Paymentus (PAY) at Outperform, 'King of Bill'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!