Regeneron (REGN) Misses Q1 EPS by 15c, Offers FY Guidance
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) reported Q1 EPS of $2.92, $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $3.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.32 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.3 billion.
2017 Financial Guidance(3)
The Company's updated full year 2017 financial guidance consists of the following components:
EYLEA U.S. net product sales
Single digit percentage growth over 2016 (reaffirmed)
Sanofi reimbursement of Regeneron commercialization-related expenses
$385 million - $425 million
(previously $400 million - $450 million)
Non-GAAP unreimbursed R&D(2)(4)
$950 million - $1.025 billion (reaffirmed)
$1.140 billion - $1.200 billion
(previously $1.175 billion - $1.250 billion)
Effective tax rate
32% - 38% (reaffirmed)
$300 million - $350 million
(previously $375 million - $450 million)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regeneron (REGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere (DE) rallies as earnings, forecast top estimates; Goldman reflects positively
- Nordstrom (JWN) drops despite earnings beat, analyst says Rack's recovery will take time
- HP Inc. (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, EPS Guidance Misses, Plans Job Cuts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!