Regeneron (REGN) Misses Q1 EPS by 15c, Offers FY Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) reported Q1 EPS of $2.92, $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $3.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.32 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.3 billion.
2017 Financial Guidance(3)
The Company's updated full year 2017 financial guidance consists of the following components:
EYLEA U.S. net product sales
Single digit percentage growth over 2016 (reaffirmed)
Sanofi reimbursement of Regeneron commercialization-related expenses
$385 million - $425 million
(previously $400 million - $450 million)
Non-GAAP unreimbursed R&D(2)(4)
$950 million - $1.025 billion (reaffirmed)
$1.140 billion - $1.200 billion
(previously $1.175 billion - $1.250 billion)
Effective tax rate
32% - 38% (reaffirmed)
$300 million - $350 million
(previously $375 million - $450 million)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regeneron (REGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!