Regency Energy Partners LP (RGP) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regency Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: RGP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $156.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $151.49 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regency Energy Partners LP (RGP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- CPI Aerostructures (CVU) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
- Jefferies Upgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!