Regency Energy Partners LP (RGP) Posts Q4 GAAP Loss of 67c/Share
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Regency Energy Partners LP (NYSE: RGP) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.67), $0.79 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.42 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.41 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regency Energy Partners LP (RGP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Fisker (FSR) Reaffirms Ocean Start of Production in Q4 2022
- Broadwind Energy (BWEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Miss; Offers 2Q Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!