Regency Centers (REG) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.47, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17.
- Reported Nareit FFO of $0.90 per diluted share for the first quarter
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regency Centers (REG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Ross Stores (ROST) Collapses 28% After Cutting Guidance, Analyst Says It May Take a Few Quarters Before Shares Can Recover
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Solid Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!