Regency Centers (REG) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.47, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17.
- Reported Nareit FFO of $0.90 per diluted share for the first quarter
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regency Centers (REG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
- Rover Group (ROVR) Confirms 2021 Revenue Guidance
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Prelim. Q4 EPS Misses Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!