RealPage (RP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RealPage (NASDAQ: RP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.50, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $298.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $294.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RealPage (RP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Levi (LEVI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Raises First Half Outlook
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Downgrades Boise Cascade Company (BCC) to Neutral