Ranger Energy Services (RNGR) Misses Q2 EPS by 34c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ranger Energy Services (NYSE: RNGR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.59), $0.34 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.25). Revenue for the quarter came in at $50 million versus the consensus estimate of $40.25 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ranger Energy Services (RNGR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Correction: Cowen Sees a Short Term Trading Opportunity in L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Ahead of Earnings
- 3M (MMM) PT Lowered to $172 at UBS on Supply Chain Constraints
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!