Range Resources (RRC) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $644.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $567.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Range Resources (RRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Misses Q3 EPS
- Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c
- Regions Financial (RF) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!