Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Trading mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Tesla's global EV share fell to 13% in October from 17% in September - analyst
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $56.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $54.7 million.
"Strong underlying demand for our cybersecurity and application delivery solutions translated into record results," says Roy Zisapel, president and chief executive officer, Radware. "We believe we are well positioned for continued growth."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radware Ltd. (RDWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nio (NIO) gains following narrow 3Q losses
- JPMorgan likes Costco's (COST) risk/reward into the print
- Piper Sandler cuts these 2 lithium stocks to underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!