Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $53 million versus the consensus estimate of $52.12 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radware Ltd. (RDWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HealthEquity (HQY) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c, provides guidance
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Tops Q3 EPS by 73c ; Offers Guidance
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!