Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $41.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $40.47 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Radware Ltd. (RDWR) names Alex Pinchev to board
- Radware Announces New Appointment to Its Board of Directors
- UiPath stock jumps 14% after 'solid' results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!