Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall St rally loses steam as data-heavy week looms, yields rise
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with labor market eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.13, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $58.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $57.89 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radware Ltd. (RDWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 58c, Updates Guidance
- Sea Ltd. (SE) cut at Morgan Stanley as e-commerce uncertainty to persist
- Samsara Inc (IOT) surges as earnings beat and ARR crosses $1bn
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!