Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.17, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $74.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.42 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radware Ltd. (RDWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ooma (OOMA) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, provides outlook
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!