Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c
- Trading mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Tesla's global EV share fell to 13% in October from 17% in September - analyst
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.15, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.52 million versus the consensus estimate of $74.45 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radware Ltd. (RDWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Sandler cuts these 2 lithium stocks to underweight
- Designer Brands Inc. (DBI) Misses Q3 EPS by 22c
- Daktronics (DAKT) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!