Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall St mixed as traders assess economic data, megacaps rebound
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.23, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $56 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.24 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radware Ltd. (RDWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Sandler cuts these 2 lithium stocks to underweight
- Designer Brands (DBI) tumbles as demand hit by contracting footwear market and unseasonably warm weather
- America's Car Mart (CRMT) Reports Q2 Loss of $4.30/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!