Radware Ltd (RDWR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- S&P 500 flat as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Radware Ltd (NASDAQ: RDWR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.18, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $53.06 million versus the consensus estimate of $52.75 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radware Ltd (RDWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) to acquire Rockhold Bancorp
- NorthWestern (NWE) reaffirms 2023 non-GAAP earnings guidance range
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (WLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c ; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!