Radware, Ltd. (RDWR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Radware, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $42.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $41.97 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Radware Ltd. (RDWR) names Alex Pinchev to board
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Radware Provides 360-Degree Cloud Application and Network Security for a Latin American Judiciary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!