RPM International (RPM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RPM International (NYSE: RPM) reported Q1 EPS of $1.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.65 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.64 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RPM International (RPM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Deckers (DECK) Shares Surge 12% on Q4 Earnings Beat, President of Performance Lifestyle Steps Down
- China Index Holdings (CIH) Reports Q1 Revenue of RMB 118.5M, Net Income of RMB 41.9M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!