RPM International (RPM) Q2 Revenue Tops Views, Raises FY EPS Guidance
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RPM International (NYSE: RPM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.70, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.32 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.
RPM International sees FY2018 EPS of $3.00-$3.10, versus the consensus of $2.87.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RPM International (RPM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart (WMT) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c, Revenue Beats; Lowers Guidance
- JD.com (JD) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c
- Sea (SE) Shares Soar 12% on Better-than-feared Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!